Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hi, I'm Taylor and I think I have a problem.

Working at the library for the book-a-holic like me sounds like a dream right? It certainly can be but I have found myself becoming a book hoarder. I currently have 19, yes 19, books checked out on my account right now. I have no self control once I see a book I want to read I need it right then. I will read all of them within the time frame of a couple renewals but it is a bit insane. I guess I could have a lot worse problems though.

Currently I am reading three different ones, all good but pretty dense so I'm not getting through them as quickly as I'd like. The reviews for them will be up soon.

I would like to take this time though to say that if you haven't visited your public library in a while you should. There are great things happening in them and we have started to catch up with the time. We have amazing on line resources and can check out books to your e-readers. It really is a great place where you can access a ton of information and get your hands on some great stuff.


Happy Tuesday everyone. Check back soon I have some great stuff coming up. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment