Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Project; Attempt #1




I've already written one post about how much I love Oh, the Places You'll Go by Dr. Suess so it occur ed to me to start there for the new phase of my creative outlet project. I painted this one in the spirit of Suess and think it went pretty well. His style is just so whimsical and enchanting and in that spirit this is how the painting came out. I'm obviously not any kind of amazing talent but art in general is not an exclusive club so I'm going to keep doing it and trying new thigns until I don't enjoy it any more.

Witht that said, I really enjoyed the process of reading a book and "feeling" it enough to then create something from the inspiration of the story. Books really do bring joy and I hope everyone can find a book, or three that can have a great impact on their life.

Keep looking for more paintings and more reviews. I have several in the works. HAPPY SUNDAY AND HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment