Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2015. I hope everyone has a great year ahead of fun, adventure, personal gains and accomplishment.

I am spending the holiday in Arkansas with my future in laws. It is 23 degrees here! My Florida bones don't handle that well.

My year will have lots of changes ahead. My fiance will be leaving the Army and moving to Florida. We will be moving from my apartment into a place of our own and getting into wedding planning mode for our spring 2016 wedding date.

I have also been challenged to a 2015 reading challenge we found on Pinterest. The wager for who finishes the challenge first is that the loser has to buy the winner any book they want from Barnes and Noble.

Needless to say, I am going for blood.

Have a great, safe holiday and head into 2015 with high hopes and realistic goals and it will make for a great year.

Write on. -T

No comments:

Post a Comment